Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the admit card for the Assistant/ First Division Assistant recruitment exam on its official website. Candidates who have applied for the examination can visit the official website of the KPSC — kpscrecruitment.in — to check and download their admit card.
KSPC has scheduled to conduct the Assistant/ First Division Assistant recruitment exam on January 23 and 24, 2021, at various centres across the country.
Candidates can download their KPSC FDA admit card either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
Direct link: KPSC FDA admit card
How to download KPSC FDA hall ticket 2021?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check and download the KPSC FDA hall ticket 2021.
1. Go to the official website of the KPSC — kpscrecruitment.in
2. On the homepage, click on the link KPSC Assistant/ First Division Assistant hall ticket link
3. It will direct to a new page of the KPSC website
4. You need to enter your roll number and date of birth to login
5. Your KPSC FDA hall ticket 2021 will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of the KPSC FDA hall ticket 2021 for future reference