Ujjivan Small Finance Bank jumps on planning to enter gold loan segment

Ujjivan Small Finance Bank is currently trading at Rs. 19.45, up by 0.25 points or 1.30% from its previous closing of Rs. 19.20 on the BSE.

The scrip opened at Rs. 19.50 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 19.50 and Rs. 19.05 respectively. So far 275981 shares were traded on the counter.

The BSE group ‘B’ stock of face value Rs. 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs. 29.20 on 30-Jul-2021 and a 52 week low of Rs. 13.50 on 23-Jun-2022.

Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank

Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 20.15 and Rs. 16.85 respectively. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 3352.93 crore.

The promoters holding in the company stood at 83.32%, while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 0.83% and 15.85% respectively.

Ujjivan Small Finance Bank is planning to enter the gold loan segment shortly and also extending auto loan offerings to non-micro borrowers. Currently, as much as 70 per cent of Ujjivan’s assets are unsecured/without collaterals, and a vast majority of its customers are micro-loan borrowers. The remaining 30 per cent are under secured loan category. The management has set a target of having half the assets in the secured segment over the next three years.

Ujjivan Small Finance Bank (USFB) offers small finance to underserved & unserved segments in India. The bank aims to work for the financial inclusion of the country.

Leave a Comment