Mallcom (India) shines on entering into joint development agreement with KJN Housing

Mallcom (India) is currently trading at Rs. 986.95, up by 68.00 points or 7.40% from its previous closing of Rs. 918.95 on the BSE.

The scrip opened at Rs. 1078.00 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 1102.40 and Rs. 934.40 respectively. So far 951 shares were traded on the counter.

The BSE group ‘B’ stock of face value Rs. 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs. 1,102.40 on 23-June-2023 and a 52 week low of Rs. 590.00 on 23-Dec-2022.

Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 1102.40 and Rs. 906.85 respectively. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 573.42 crore.

The promoters holding in the company stood at 73.77%, while Non-Institutions held 26.23% stake in the company.

Mallcom (India) and KJN Housing LLP have entered into a Joint Development Agreement registered on June 21, 2023 for developments of its land parcel admeasuring about 5 Bighas 9 Cottah 3 Chittacks at Premises No. 34B & C, Chandra Nath Roy Road, Kolkata, West Bengal.

The Company will be entitled to receive 30% of the net sale revenue from the said Project and the remaining 70% of net sale revenue of the Project shall be paid to M/s KJN Housing LLP in accordance with the Joint Development Agreement.

Mallcom (India) is engaged in the manufacture, export and distribution of a wide range of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) since 1983.